Wednesday, July 19, 2006

DTC

Well, we finally have DTC. We got the call on July 13th, 2006 that our dossier will be sent to China on July 14th, 2006. I thought that I would have been more excited about this phone call, but I was just like "Ok, Thanks". It was a weird feeling. I guess I really didn't believe it was finally happening. I am excited now though. I will be overjoyed when we get the phone call saying we have a LID. Getting to this point has been one of the hardest times in my life. I know it will all be worth it in the end as it was when I was having my son. All the hardships I lived through when I was having my son was SO very worth it when he was born. I know in years to come I will look back on this time in my life with a great big smile while I watch my children grow into wonderful adults. Life is good.

No comments: