Monday, April 23, 2007

Friday 4/20/07

Tonight Joseph had his Regatta Boat Race at Cub Scouts. He came in 2nd place. He was so happy. LilyRose and I went to the race but only stayed for a little while because she was so tired and was very cranky. The race started at 8 pm which is her normal bedtime and there were alot of people and she was so overwhelmed. We watched the first race and then I took her home. Anthony and Joseph got home at 10:30pm and of course LilyRose and I were fast asleep and Joseph woke me up to show me his trophy and patch that he won. His trophy shelf is full now. We have to add another shelf. I wish I could have stayed to get some pictures. I have to ask to see if one of the other moms had her camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Joseph! Just wanted to let you know that I met one of Lily's friends at Tyler's Dr. office! Mya... not sure if that is how she spells it.

Jenni said...

Congratulations Joseph!! Great job!!