Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just switched to the new blogger

Well, I had no choice but to switch to the new blogger. I really didn't want to b/c I have heard that so many people are having problems logging in. So if you don't see me for a while, you know what that means. So just post a comment to the last post (with your email address or you site b/c my comments are private until I publish them) and I will get to see it from my email address and I will be able to get back to you. Hope I won't have any problems.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Sure, you give me your blog address and you stop posting !! LOL glad to see your back.. See you at the playdate next week.

Vicky & Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey, Please send me the new blog address.
Danielle
danduck16@optonline.net

Anonymous said...

HI LISA,
SAW THAT YOU HAVE TO DO A NEW BLOG,HOW COME?? LOL TALK TOY O U SOON
XOXO
JANINE