Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Belated Mother's Day To You All




My Mother's Day present (mine is not engraved yet I took photo from Things Remembered)






I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day. I was sick in bed. A Mother's Day present from our host baby Ayanna. I still had a great day though. Ayanna goes back to her birth mother on Friday. I am sure I will be in bed for this weekend to. But can anyone says the word EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't slept in about a month. I am so tired. I am to old for an infant. lol Her days and nights are still mixed up, better but not great. LilyRose is so not happy that Ayanna is here. I thought by now she would be ok with it, but no. It has been a hard time for my family here the last month, but, god, do I love this little girl. She is the cutest little thing you ever wanted to see. I will miss her everyday for the rest of my life. I know that we will not have contact with her again after Friday and that hurts even more. I would so love to at least get a picture of her once a year. I would be happy with that, but it won't happen.

I will not be hosting another baby anytime soon, as we just got our official referral for Jack. I filled out our paperwork for the I600 over the weekend and I hope I did it right. I was so sick, I couldn't keep my head up for very long. But I sent it to our agency yesterday and hopefully it will go on from there this week. Keep your fingers crossed. I posted pictures of our Jack on his blog. If you would like to take a peek look for his link on the right and drop by. We are hoping to travel before September, but that doesn't look like it will happen. We can't wait for Jack to be home with his new FOREVER FAMILY!!!!!!

I have to get pictures of LilyRose up. I still haven't even sent her Christening Thank Yous yet. I am horrible lately, but I am just so tired.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

lara said...

Lisa huge hugs i hope you feel better soon, did i read right the baby is going back to her birth mum that is good news isnt it?
Also a huge congrats on Jack,

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS DAY GIFT!! LOVE IT

Jenni said...

Feel better Lisa! Your gift is beautiful. It will be so hard to see the baby go, but I hope that it enables everyone to get some rest. Here's to things moving along for Jack!! :)

Marilyn, Paul, PJ, Chris & Lauren said...

Hang in there, sweetie. Man, you have a lot on your plate. Hope you feel better soon.

Great news about being one step closer to Jack. Fingers crossed for speedy travel.

Marilyn