Thursday, December 21, 2006

2 shots for me today

Ok, I am so not happy right now. I have to go and get 2 shots this morning and I feel like a little kid feels when they know they are going to the Dr.'s. I have to get the Hep A and a Flu shot. I still need to get the 3rd Hep B shot but I am not scheduled for it until March. The way it looks we will be traveling sometime in the end of Jan or early Feb. So I am a little nervous about not having the 3rd and final shot of Hep. B. But there's nothing I can do about it.

Now, back to the 2 shots for today. I am a grown women who gave birth and all that and I still get that sick feeling when I have to go for a shot. I think it's funny that when my son has to go for his shots, I'm like "come on Joe, no big deal, it will be over before you know it." Now here I am with pains in my stomach and the cold sweats. lol When I told Joseph this morning that I was going for 2 shots, his words to me were, "come on Mom, no big deal, it will be over before you know it." HAHA Smart kid :)

When that is done I have to go to Joseph's class Hoilday party. If you can believe it I am suppose to be a "baking mom". Well, little do they know is that Stop & Shop is doing the baking. I will go and buy the cupcakes and then go home and put them in a nice holiday tin and no one will be the wiser. Totally under control.

Ok, I need to go and get ready for my SHOTS!!!!!!

No comments: