Thursday, November 02, 2006

More Thank You's




Here is another thank you that is a long time coming. To my special friends Peggy and Bob. Isn't it strange that you can feel such a bond with someone that you never met in person. Well, I have to say that I have a strong bond and a special place in my heart for Peggy. I have never met Peggy and Bob, but I am hoping that we can meet up soon. As soon as our girls are home. They are waiting on a Lilly too. (we are spelling it differently) If it wasn't for Peggy, I would not be waiting for my Lily Rose. Peggy helped me see that this is where I was suppose to be and she gave me hope and strength to continue in this adoption, which I am forever grateful to her for. So needless to say, she will be near and dear to my heart for the rest of my life. A month ago I received this big package and it had her name on it. When I opened it up, out came a bunch of clothes for our Lily Rose. I was so overjoyed. Then a week or so later another box came and it had some cute little things in it also. So, I just wanted the world to know how much we thank you.
I didn't post all the pictures of the clothes but you can get an idea of some of the great stuff I did receive.

No comments: