Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sending Out Thank You's


I just wanted to send out thank you's to our friends that have sent beautiful gifts to our Lily Rose. This cute little bear and beautiful blanket came to us a few weeks back from our friends April and Sean who are waiting for their adorable little boy Aiden. We are hoping to travel with them. April and I became fast friends recently. I look forward to our phone chats, with the last one lasting 2 hours. I can't wait to meet April and Sean in person. I can see that we will be friends for a long time to come. Being in this process and going through this long wait is hard enough, you need to have friends that are going through it too. April and I have been in fabric swaps together for a while also. We met on the OHGWQ group. Actually, I met some wonderful ladies from that group, but April is the one I speak with often. So April, I am so glad that you are one of my new "Forever" friends.

No comments: