Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We have confirmed travel dates

We are leaving on 2/2/07 and returning on 2/16/07. Our CA date is 2/14/07. What a great Valentine's Day this will be. The day of HEARTS!!!!! What a fitting day, for she already has our HEARTS. I am so nervous and so excited and so nervous!!! lol What if she doesn't like me, that is what is going through my mind all day long. I know that she probably won't in the beginning and things will get better with time, but I never had these thoughts when Joseph was born. I was his Mommy and he Loved Me. Boy, am I fried. I need to get this over with.

I really want to thank all of you for your very kind words and for being there for me. Please don't leave now. This is the time I will need you all the most. I hope my computer works in China. I will need all the encouragement I can get while I am there. So, please stay for a while more. Thanks you guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LISA,ANTHONY,AND JOSEPH,
I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL. I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SO HARD BUT IM SURE NOW THAT YOU ARE READY TO GO TO CHINA IT WAS ALL WORTH IT. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND HAVE SUCH BIG HEARTS LILY ROSE IS A VERY LUCKY LITTLE GIRL TO BE COMING HOME TO A WONDERFUL FAMILY,SHE WILL LOVE YOU ALL!!!YOU ALL HAVE SO MUCH LOVE TO GIVE AND I KNOW YOU WILL GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER ALL THE LOVE AND HAPPINESS SHE DESERVES.GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY FOR IT IS NOW GOING TO BE COMPLETE!!LISA PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH AND WHEN YOU ARE SETTLED I HOPE WANT FOR US TO GET TOGETHER. LOVE YOU ALL YOUR COUSIN JANINE XOXO

lara said...

I am away for some of your journey but will be logging in from bulgaria if possible, i will be home when you get her in your arms so i will be able to post for sure. I am so excited for you all.what a valentines day you will have.

Anonymous said...

She is gonna love you!! It make take a bit of time, but she will adore you! How could she not?? I am so excited for you!!!! Are ya packed yet? hahaha

April

Jenni said...

Now this is when it all becomes a reality!!
She is going to love you the way that you love her. No worries!
It just takes a little getting to know eachother.
The 2nd will be here before you know it!